Saturday, June 7, 2008

Twofer


Two rides in one weekend -- how lucky am I? I guess my lovely wife thought I was too excited about my new bike to just get one in.

Spencer, Drew and I hit FINS for a Saturday morning quickie. We took a different route than we've taken in the past and after NorthStar dropped down Grunt (rather than climbing it like we always do). It was good to change things up. I really enjoy the FINS system but the route we've been taking the last several times has gotten a little old.

Spencer and I stopped for a pose atop NorthStar. My right arm is still wrapped up from last week's spill, but it is healing pretty well. I just wanted to protect it in case I went down again (which I did not).

- Heath on NorthStar


- Spencer on NorthStar

No comments: